Mitchell & Ness
Add to Wishlist
Mitchell & Ness
The 1971 - 72 Los Angeles Lakers hold the current NBA record for consecutive wins. The streak began on November 5 with a win over the Bullets. It ended 33 wins later on January 9 when the Lakers fell to the Bucks in Milwaukee. The 71 - 72 Lakers brought the first NBA Championship to Los Angeles when they beat the Knicks in five games in the Finals. Wilt Chamberlain was named Finals MVP after averaging an astounding 23.2 rebounds per game.
- Material: Poly Double Knit Material
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- Embroidered tackle twill applique graphics
- 2 layer tackle twill front & back logos
- Sewn on jock tag
- Side slits at hem
- Machine wash, line dry
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Mitchell & Ness
Retro2Heritage's Return Policy
In the case that you are unsatisfied with your purchase, Retro2Heritage will gladly accept items that are in a new, unworn and unaltered condition for a return. To be eligible for a refund, send your item back to us within 30 days from the receipt of original order. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from the receipt of original order. Items must be returned with all tags still attached and in its original packaging.
Fill out our Return Form and follow through our step-by-step Return Procedure.
For full details on our return procedures, visit our Return Policy.
Shipping Rates & Order Processing
Retro2Heritage offers FREE shipping on all orders within the contiguous 48 United States. No minimum required. Simply choose this option during checkout to redeem your free shipping on us!
The shipping rates for the contiguous 48 U.S. states are as follows:
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost||Each Additional Item|
|Fast Standard Shipping (3-5 business days)||FREE||FREE|
|2-3 Day USPS Priority Shipping*||$4.99||+$1.99|
|EXPRESS USPS Priority Shipping*||Cost provided upon inquiry||Cost provided upon inquiry|
* Business days are defined as "Monday through Friday" and not including holidays and weekends. For example, 2-3 Day shipping means an order that ships out on Tuesday would be delivered on Thursday or Friday, and an order shipped out on Friday would arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday.
At Retro2Heritage, we strive to have all orders processed and shipped out within 24 hours. Please keep this in mind as it may impact your Estimated Delivery Date.
We ship all of our United States orders via DHL, USPS and FedEx.
For full details on our shipping procedures, visit our our Shipping Policy.